- Analyze diagnostic questions created by ITEMS project in Moodle
- Explore the design of Moodle quizzes, using JSXGraph simulations in advanced question types (FORMULAS & STACK)
- Promote teaching based on evidence through analysis of what works/does not work in the classroom (Learning Analytics)
- Share experiences among teachers about e-assessment in Physics
Discussion on High School Physics curricular material and evaluation system embedded in Moodle
- Module.1: Vectors in Physics
- Module.2: 2-D Kinematics
- Module.3: Dynamics
- Module.4: Energy
Course duration is 6 weeks with a total number of 4 modules (one module
per week), one week at the beginning for course introduction and one
further week at the end of the course. The estimated workload is 2-3
hours per week.
Participation in the course guarantees access to a bank of questions created by ITEMS partnership and advice on its implementation in Moodle.
Moodle material is being built in such a way tha it can be translated easily.
Coursework will be carried out asynchronously on a weekly basis according to the MOOC model. Some video conference will be organized if needed
The course format is bilingual (English and Spanish) as it is carried
out with the participation of teachers from Valencian Community through
Participation is free of charge.
To register please fill out the following form https://forms.gle/6APvEDjsBt3fZLyWA